Subject: Extension Hunt continues
From: Kimmo Veijalainen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 17:14:02 EETDST

> >- Will there ever be a "Case" statement in AMOS???
> THere is a CASE statement in the AMOS Club/Shuffle Extension.  I do not know
> if it is a true/pure case statemen yet.
> 
> >- Will there be a REAL manual?
> Lionet does not write the manual so he may not have much control over this.

> >- Will you include Mouse support for BOTH mouse ports in AMOS???
> >- Will you include support for two-button joysticks???
> The Sticks extension does this.  I am not sure if it is available to AMOS Club
> UK members or not, but I am finding out.

Is the sticks extension shareware or for club members only? And Shuffle?
If they are PD/freely distributable, someone uuencode them and mail to this
list, please...

Why doesn't one of us or someone else that has lots of spare time :-)
write an AmigaGuide document file containing tips, bug reports, etc?
The AmosPro help system offers quick help for the built-in commands and the
Compiler extension's new commands, but how about adding the commands from
various extensions to the AmosPro help files (I haven't had time to find
out how to actually do this). AND, last but not least, how about
a simple asciifile containing ALL commands of Amos and various extensions
with a reference code and page number, so that it would be really fast to
find the correct syntax in the manuals???

Like this:

Command       Manual      Page      Short note
Print         Amos        xxx       -
Print#        Amos        yyy       -

Then all we would have to do would be to write a short Amos program to
find a command in the file or we could use Csh's "Search" (or similar) to
find the page number.

Just suggestions. I have a little asciilist for page numbers already, but
it only contains the Amos 1.36 commands... another problem is, I don't know
if different versions of the manual exist (some Amos 1.36 commands are not
in my Amos 1.1 Manual...)